Hey guys, we have here our TOP 10 ANIME OF SUMMER 2019 – WEEK 9.
1. GIVEN – an episode filled with so much emotion and power. It definitely proves that it’s not just your average boys love anime and there’s more to its plot than what its label says.
2. Dr.STONE – Senku and his experiment had been a consistent no. 2 most of our weekly chart. It’s really amazing that it always give us an amazing ride with humor that we can’t resist.
3. Fire Force – the animation is really beautiful and solid, so far Fire Force and Vinland Saga is fighting for best animation of the season. This episode is just pure lit and action-packed.
4. Vinland Saga – effing bloody and insane. Vinlanda Saga treated us to an amazing fight scenes once again and this time, I am simply wanting to know more about that giant man and his relationship with Thors.
5. The Ones Within – it’s great to learn that we really had a decent progress in the story and now, we’re delving deeper into this conspiracy. I simply love how strong our favorite characters are and how unique they are. Well, my best boy Kai will always be my no. 1 though.
6. Skilled Teaser Takagi-san Season 2 – perfect, adorable and romantic. This show is just making us all fall in love without being direct and brutal. It’s so pure.
7. Astra: Lost in Space – Yes, more revelation, more surprises and more mysteries still pop ups that needs to be discover.
8. Granbelm – it’s the first time of this powerful but cute mecha anime of young gorgeous mages battling against each other to fulfill their wish. Yes, this is Fate series with Gundam shenanigans executed with a very solid animation.
9. O Maidens in you Savage Season – oh dear, Nina is on fire and she’s still my favorite girl. Very solid narration and I just couldn’t wait to see the progress of their complicated yet pure romance stories.
10. How Heavy Are the Dumbbell You Lift? – all thanks to BARNOLD SHORTSINATOR! Haha, this anime never fail to surprise us and give us an amazing show no matter how corny its humor is.
11. Gorgeous Butterfly: Young Nobunaga – This is a very painful episode and I wish I could comfort Kichou here. Still, the animation and visual were quite solid with so much bishounen running around.
12. Danmachi Season 2 – intense but quite lacking in animation. The story is really good this week and I really felt Mikoto’s pain. If the animation and visuals were done quite good, this could enter the Top 5 I think.
13. Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest – A breath of fresh air, Arifureta is back and it’s really amazing to see Hajime’s encounter with his former friends. Yes, I love sensei so much.
14. If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord – Pretty cute episode. Nothing spectacular but cuteness overload and beautiful scenes.
15. The Wasteful Days of High School Girl – Never fail to make me laugh each week. This girls are all funny and definitely, we could all relate to their high school life one way or another.
TOP LEFTOVER SHOWS
1. Demon Slayer – it’s the Hashira that makes us all crave to learn more about the story and what secrets they hide. It even spur so much hatred towards the Wind Pillar though.
2. Carole & Tuesday – Ezekiel song is so badass and total slap of reality to each of us. I can’t wait for the continuation next week.
3. Fruits Basket (2019) – taking a look in the backstory of my favorite girl in the series Saki Hanajima is really painful, and amazing.
Which anime did you enjoy the most guys? Do you agree with our list? Please let us know by leaving your comment below.